Monday, January 15, 2007

Exams!

I decided that I was feeling out of the loop, and while I could read what was going on in my family's lives, they had no idea what was going on in mine. So, I created a blog, and now I can communicate somewhat with some of my family. We'll see how this goes, since I have never been the most technologically advanced person.

As of tomorrow, we'll have officially started exams, and for once in forever, we're actually threatened with a week of potential snowdays-and I'm actually hoping that we'll not have any. But I should get back to studying so that I can manage to pass any of them and get into college. So...welcome to my blog!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

cool--you have to update more than ruth does! then we'll actually know what's going on. hint, hint ruth. and good luck on exams!

Mary Beth said...

You shoulda got a livejournal so you could read Wings stuff and I could have you on my friendslist and all that good stuff! Oh, the sadness...

I like your layout, btw. <3

Mary Beth said...

And how come you told Rachael and Ruth you made a blog, but not me? You don't loooooove me~

I think I'm gonna go eat worms.