Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Bad Memory

Okay, it's been a long time because I forgot my username and password, and it's taken me about two weeks to finally realize what it was. Anyway, we've had two snowdays in a row (mostly becasue of the windchill...though the weather was really bad this weekend). Sunday during tech rehearsal, someone was called and told that there was no school on Monday, and so the cast was quietly and discreetly jumping up and down backstage. This morning after I got out of the shower at 5:30, Mom said that seminary was canceled because school was canceled...so I took my contacts back out and went back to bed.

Yesterday during rehearsal, James Sanford of the Gazette (the really hard critic) was there watching us, and I think it went pretty well (except for some technical difficulties), but I'm still worried about what he'll say, because it's not yet up to performance point. I still am liking the show a lot better, though it's a really sad tragedy...like...nothing happy at the end at all. The musics very good though, and it's literally sung all the way through..there are maybe three lines spoken throughout the whole thing, and they're all about three words long. It's just one big, almost-modern opera.

Anyway, i'm pretty much running out of things to say...I was just excited that I remembered my username and password!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

ok, well, you need to start posting more often. and so do mom and ruth! and i am really excited to come see the show next weekend. guess what? abigail, as per your instructions, is developing her habitual cold-every-time-we-visit thing. little miss crankypants alert!

Elise said...

i think you give her some special medicine that makes her sick when she comes and sees us...or maybe she does it on purpose...nice pics!