But anyway, it was a really great time, despite sore feet and legs the next day from some pretty sweet running straight to the back of the park right when we walked in. Most of us stayed awake on the ride home and Stephanie and I made sure that our singing along to musicals kept Carl awake as he drove.
Anyway, we had a lot of fun this weekend with Ruth, Jordan, Rachael, Neil, Abigail, and Juliet here, and everything was very quiet and kinda boring when everyone left. But, Mom is putting me right to work--I'm cleaning out my room today and starting to pack for college! I don't know how I'm going to get it all done today, so, I should probably get back to working since I've finished my lunch. Anyway, I hope those of you in Utah are having a lot of fun with Rosalind there and that you're not sleeping in too late (ROSALIND) or spending too much money on food and shopping (HINT, HINT). Anyway, I just uploaded my pictures from my camera, so I'm going to see if I can figure out how to post them.
Lindsey and me at graduation--we never fail to unconsciously pose like this at events
A nice shot of some beautiful Michigan woods in Bishop's Bog (the mosquitoes were NASTY)
Mindy, Lindsey, and dog Kallie walking carefully over the flooded swamp (I love taking pictures, and I thought this one turned out pretty cool!)
Best FriendsAnyway, must go clean!!
3 comments:
Ahem...who stayed in bed until 1 pm today, Elise?
Beautiful pictures.
you of all people should know I'm prone to exaggeration when telling stories, Mom :)
Elise!
I just discovered your blog, which means I will be checking it ten times every day. Just remember that If you don't post at least...oh, lets be lenient...four times a day, I will think you are a lazy bum. ;) I am so excited for you to come out to college! You will have a blast!
Post a Comment