I burnt my finger tonight being very stupid. I touched the very, very hot metal container for a camping/go-away bugs candle and burnt the pad of my right pointer finger! I've had it on ice for the last hour, and is only a kind of small white blister, but every time I take it off the ice, about 10 seconds later, I feel like it's been sliced off with a butcher's knife! Very agonizing! It just looks like a minor burn right now, hopefully it doesn't get any worse (I'm just wondering how the ice thing is gonna go when I sleep....)
Anyway, i'm very excited for school to start! (and I need to pack, pack, pack!)
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
1 comment:
I am sorry about your finger, but excited that you are gonna come out here! Way cool. You are gonna love it! Plus you will get to see me, which is always great news. ;)
Post a Comment