Monday, June 22, 2009

So, I figure I should post since everyone else has (I almost jumped for joy when I saw that you posted, Rachael---it has depressed me several times a day to get on, click on your website first, and see that it wasn't updated in a week!!!) Anyway, today I had a wonderful time at Ruth and Jordan's. We ate some delicious food (go look at Ruth's blog--I would make a link, but I don't know how, and by the time I figure it out, my computer will have run out of battery) and had some good time together. We had a good long conversation with Dad on the phone (47 minutes!!) and then we tried to call Papa, realized that we didn't have the right phone number anymore, tried to call home and get the right number, but the line was busy. So, Happy Father's Day, Papa! Sorry we didn't get to talk to you, maybe we will try next week when we are back together again. Both of you are wonderful examples of fathers and really actually influence what I see and like in guys here. You have both made amazing differences in my life and I am so blessed and happy to be your daughter and granddaughter. Thank you for everything and we can't wait to be back with you!

Then I went back to ward prayer, when my roommate Kailey and I talked to lots of new people and made lots of new friends. There is a purpose to ward prayer. Then we went and played games at someone's apartment for a while. And I can't write anymore, because my computer is about to die in 5 seconds.

Love you all!!

No comments: