Monday, June 22, 2009

Books, Blood and Viggo Mortensen

Today, I had both books and blood under my fingernails. I spent four hours picking tiny stickers off books and putting new ones back on them. The stickers dug under my fingernails and it was very painful! Also, on the really old books, some of the binding came off with the stickers and my hands and fingers were filthy.

But, there is a wonderful thing that I discovered today, one of the positive effects of watching Lord of the Rings over and over again. I was listening to my MP3 player and after my break decided to listen to some Lord of the Rings soundtrack. It was amazing, because I could match up the songs with what was going on in the movie, even with the exact dialogue! So basically, instead of being bored to death doing this work, I watched Lord of the Rings. In my head.

Looking at what I just typed, it made me feel a little crazy.

I'm going to the pool.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

you are so weird, but I love you anyway.

Mary Beth said...

Weird? I say AWESOME.

Meghan said...

Elise! That's exactly how I am with the Book of Mormon! Except there's no movie. So I guess I just hear the book...and it sounds just like the book!