Anyway, still here at home in Michigan, although I just can't wait to start school again! I bought one of my textbooks on ebay today, and I saved a whole 15 bucks! Which means I can now buy a nice, pretty planner, although I was going to do that anyway.
Today I think we are planning on going to lots of stores, although I don't really enjoy that thought because I like to go to stores on my own schedule, not when it is other people that want to go and I am just kind of tagging along. But hopefully I will be able to get some things that make it enjoyable.
I am so so so excited for school to start! I hope that I really like my classes and that I will find something in each of them that makes it enjoyable enough for me to want to work really, really hard, cause I think some of my classes will be pretty intense. And although several of you already know my classes for next semester, I'm going to list them on here anyway.
ENGL 291: British Literacy History 1
ENGL 252: Intro to Lit Theory and Criticism
HIST 202: World Civilization from 1500
GEOL 101: Honrs Intro to Geology
REL A 211: The New Testament
Looking at them, it seems like I'm not in that many classes at all, but Rachael tells me that the two english classes will be lots and lots of work, so I need to be sure to put a huge amount of work into it. Although, with my sudden yearning for schoolwork, that shouldn't be too hard at first. Hopefully, this excitement for learning will last the whole semester.
Also, Michigan is amazingly green and beautiful, so here are some pictures!

Lake Michigan before the waves picked up...



One of the trees that we planted in our front yard when we moved here 10 years ago....it is so huge and beautiful now!
Family pictures in our backyard....
I don't know whether this is a particularly good picture, I just kinda picked one at random....so....


I like this next picture a lot :)

Gr'ma and Papa!

Well that's it, I need to go check my laundry to see if I have clean clothes in order to get dressed.....smile!
2 comments:
eliseface!
Thank you for posting these pictures!
I bought three of my textbooks on Amazon today and saved $200 over buying them in the bookstore. Yay for used books and online shopping!
Post a Comment