Monday, October 26, 2009

Persogenics

Our bishop's wife teaches a dating class and for the past couple weeks has been talking about persogenics...it's this personality/communication test that basically says what type of communicative personality you are and then you can kind of see what kind other people are and then you therefore know how to approach them. It's pretty interesting---there's a test that you take, and you should take it!

My results were:
How you view yourself: Expressive/Dominant
How others view you: Expressive/Expressive
How you work: Expressive/Analytical

See how you score, and then I will try to remember what we talked about how to approach the different kinds of personalities--although it should just list it somewhere.

http://apps.persogenics.com/App/App.html

just copy and paste it...i still have no idea how to make a link

4 comments:

Meghan said...

I got an "access denied" notice. So now I don't know what I am, or how to communicate with you. But I am on Facebook now, so I guess I'm a social media communicator.

Elise said...

hmm. okay, well, never mind. but it was cool.

Mary Beth said...

I got "access denied", too. *sadface*

Okay, the way to make a link is to do this:

[a href="www.yoururl.com"]Name of Link[/a]

But replace the square brackets [] with pointy brackets <> and there you go! (Uh, and, obviously, replace the fillers with the actual URL and title of the link...)

Elise said...

good thing that that makes perfect sense to me, Mary Beth, cause I am such a computer genius. but thanks anyway...i might be able to figure it out :)