Sunday it was warm and nice and the sun was shining--yesterday it rained/hailed all day (which was nice) and then became freezing cold. This morning walking to class, I could see people's breath. I had to wear a coat. I barely got a chance to wear my knee-length shorts. Our bedrooms are also freezing.
But fall is coming (a little too soon) but it will be okay. Yesterday on the walk to the soccer game, I shouted, "It feels like Halloween!" and someone was like, "No it doesn't, Elise...." and I was like, "You're right. In Michigan, it snows on Halloween".
Anyway, my first class was fun! It was BOM and we didn't really do anything other than go over the syllabus, but the professor seems cool and just by using a few examples I think I learned more than I did in the whole last year of seminary! The good thing is, he went over the few assignments we're going to have and the "hardest" one (so he said) is basically what I did all year in junior year History! Evaluate five sources (of the ten for my paper)--so really I'm just doing the origins, purpose, value, and limitations of each source. I hated doing it in highschool, but now it seems nothing! So thank you Mrs. Johnson!
Anyway, I'm working on my health class right now in the Honors Reading Room in the Maeser Building, and I'm excited to eat my little packed lunch in a few hours. So I've got to go, but that was an update!
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
2 comments:
You are so adorable. I hope you enjoy your little lunch. And I'm glad it was only better than your last year of seminary.
Isn't fall GREAT? I love this time of year. You're right--it really did feel like we were coming on to Halloween this morning. You must've gone to class earlier than I did, because at 8:30 I couldn't see my breath.
I'm so glad you're enjoying your classes! Be sure to let me know what you think of Pen and the Sword.
Post a Comment