So, this post really fits with the title of the blog.
Harriet and I learned a really fun game last year that teaches you your true laugh. Now, this usually works pretty well and is really funny, but it doesn't work on some people quite as well (Mary Beth and Brian). It also works much better if you're in a kind of excited mood anyway. So...you need two people. Let's say Harriet is person 1 and I am person 2.
Harriet lays on the floor on her back and crosses her arms mummy style, holding onto the tops of her shoulders. I stand over her and put my hands on her crossed arms. Then she breathes in deeply, and then when I say "Breathe out", she breathes out. As she breathes out, I push down on her arms as hard as I can---this forces the air out in what usually is a really crazy laugh.
Well, if you try this, I hope that it works and provides you with a great dose of laughter tonight. :)
(Harriet and I like to do this a lot and it can lighten any kind of mood when you laugh that hard and that crazily!)
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
4 comments:
oh, i miss you.
I did laugh! It just wasn't a very good laugh... Kind of a nervous "I can't BELIEVE I'm doing this!" one. Brian's the one who just kind of grunted.
Actually, I think we both laughed harder watching you two. :D
hahahahah. it wasnt real brie? what kind was it?
So whatever happened to person 1 and person 2?
Post a Comment