Well, the sun is FINALLY shining and it is almost 60 degrees outside. It's about time Spring rolled around! As an update on that interview yesterday: the interview itself went pretty well I thought. As I was getting ready to leave, the guy said, "Well, I had pretty much decided I wasn't going to hire anybody else, but you made me reconsider." So......even though that's not too comforting, there's still some hope. I will probably find out today whether I get the job or not.
Also today, I am making dinner for our dinner group (nicknamed by the guy that started it the "Excalibur Dinner Group"). It has 12 people from our ward in it, so you cook once in 3 weeks--pretty snazzy! Yesterday we had Taco Soup--which, to my memory, I had never had before, and I was amazed at how good it tasted (and everyone else was amazed I had never had it before). Tonight I'm making Chicken, Bean, and Corn Enchiladas (Happy Cinco de Mayo), Spinach Salad, and Cinnamon Rolls. I am pretty excited, although I have to go to the store and clean up the apartment before I can start. And with that, the cooking show I was watching is over, so now I'm going to head to the store so I can get started on getting things ready for tonight--also, what a great day to take a walk!
In addition, I've started doing sudoku again. The world feels right again!
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
1 comment:
Have a wonderful dinner. I'm glad you like Mexican food so much now; next up, Indian!
Post a Comment