Friday, September 25, 2009

Finally, this school week is kind of over! I had a ton of homework and one midterm already (two more to study for this weekend though). However......

I'm leaving Provo tomorrow! A couple of friends and I are going to St. George! We are going to leave before the sun rises and get back after it sets; we have to leave early because we are going to go to the temple and it closes around 11--and then we are going to hit up Zion's National Park with the possibility of mountain biking (I'm not too sure on that one) and hiking and all around having fun! I am so so so excited--but I will have lots of homework to do on the drive. And tonight. Which I had better get started on. Anyway, I'm off to work on about a million hours of homework to see how much I can get done--look back here for an update on St. George! (although I will probably talk about it and then tell you to go to Erika's blog for pictures, haha :)

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Wow, neat! Have a wonderful time!

Meghan said...

Zion's is actually quite a drive from St. George. Have you considered hiking in Snow Canyon.

Rachael said...

hey, sorry I couldn't talk earlier--Isaac was asleep right next to me. were you supposed to call back or was I?

anyway, have a TON of fun!!!

Meghan said...

You may want to post your own pictures some time as Erica's may not be available forever.

I hope you enjoyed Snow Canyon. It is no where near as impressive as Zion's, but a good deal more convenient in the day you packed in. I suggest that you go back to Zion's when you have a full day or two. It is incredible.

And for some family history, I understand that my dad was on the first successful ascent of The Great White Throne that ended without somebody dying.

Get the homework done first.

Love you,
dud