Tuesday, September 29, 2009

St. George pics

When I left Erika's apartment at the wee hours of this morning, she was posting a picture/video blog about our St. George trip. I just clicked to see it, and nothing's there. I'm sure by the time you all read this though, she should have a pretty good documentation of our trip. I tried once more to make a link, and we will see if it works.

Well, it's not working. I fail at making links. Her blog is mybyu.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

Erika said...

No need to fret my dear, I have posted all the juicy pics from St. George.

Ruth said...

You wear the weirdest clothes sometimes. Like that "Bomb Squad" t-shirt? Seriously, you need to get rid of that one :)

Meghan said...

What fun! I love Snow Canyon; Dad and I camped there when we we driving from BYU one time. Good thing that wasn't a snapping turtle, or somebody would be missing some digits. Don't try that at home.

Anonymous said...

hahaha niceee video. :D erika looks pretty cool...

...who was the idiot that called my sister evil???

Elise said...

that's what happens when you don't do laundry for several weeks, ruth. I should think you would know that.