Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ugh.

This morning I went to lunch with Ruth and Jordan and their friend. It was lots of fun and Brick Oven was delicious.

The day has gone downhill from there.

New roommate problems have arisen which are making me miserable, emotional and never wanting to be at home. That pretty much sums up all of my feelings right now and how much my day (and the past few days) has sucked.

I'm also pretty stressed out with homework. I have a big test today that I don't know if I'm ready to take and thinking about it is stressing me out. Also, I have a ton of reading to do for tomorrow. Which I will have to go home to get. Which I don't want to do, because even when my roommates aren't home, I'm not associating my apartment with home-ly happiness.

So, pretty much, I am not happy at all right now. I do love being able to go hang out with my friends at night, which makes me feel a lot better, but it can't last long enough to make it all better.

Ew. I feel horrible right now. The good thing is, tomorrow is another (hopefully better) day.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Sorry you had a tough day. I hoped your roommate issues would improve as time went on, but it can go the other way, too. Call me sometime. Love you

Elise said...

as an update---my day has greatly improved and most everything is all sorted out. everything is much better.

Meghan said...

I think it's time for another update; I'm tired of seeing "Ugh." It's depressing.