Monday, December 8, 2008

I just drank a cup of hot vanilla milk and it made me want to be home! I can't wait! I just realized that all my exams will be over by Tuesday of next week. I only have three exams, which is nice. For my other classes, I pretty much have papers, if anything. So it will be nice to have those over with! Right now I'm in my kitchen studying, wishing I was in bed sleeping. But I need to take my HEPE quiz 2 tonight then the HEPE test 2 tomorrow and then the physical science test later tomorrow. UGH! so many tests......

And my eyes feel dry, but if I take out my contacts, I will want to sleep. And I've shut all the possible doors between myself and the neighboring kitchen--that's the hangout spot tonight, since I told my roommates that our kitchen was off limits to whatever socializing they wanted to do tonight. I think of all my roommates, I find it the easiest to express my opinions. (Naomi secretly high fived me after I just went and told them all to be quiet--she and our neighbor Caitlin are going to bed in Naomi's room, and I'm terribly jealous of them).

Anyway, there's my little post for the day, now I'll look and see what I have as far as pictures....

This is the breakfast that Naomi, Isaiah and I made the next morning in Waterton before riding out after the buffalo. And it's pure Canadian. Canadian bacon, Canadian maple syrup, Canadian flapjacks (out of a mix....haha), Canadian eggs...and of course, Tropica--I mean, Canadian orange juice...freshly squeezed. I wish.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

So how's Canadian maple syrup compare to the regular stuff?

Good luck today!

Meghan said...

I think I'll put this on my menu for the week. Pancakes are pretty good food.
Hope you're eating well, sleeping well, and studying hard as you finish the race for this semester. You're done in a week! Yahoo!