Thursday, December 4, 2008

Right now I'm in the library trying to make myself study for my HEPE test....it's really annoying (I don't know if I've said this on here yet or not) but this is my online health class. At the beginning of the year, I was all gung-ho and on top of things and going to get it done in the first few weeks. So I started it before classes even started, and got the first half of the lessons, the first quiz, done. But the first exam wasn't ready until another week or so, so I had to wait for that.

And I promptly forgot about the class.

And remembered about it when I got home from Canada.

And now I'm suffering. Today is the last day to take the first exam without the 5 bucks fine and then Tuesday is the last day for the second exam. ARGH!!!!!!!! I even contemplated withdrawing from the class...but then I decided that despite what I think, I probably can get this test overwith and the second half of the lessons by Tuesday. It's just frustrating, cause I don't know what the test will be like, so I don't know what to study, becuase I don't want to have to read all the lessons all over again. I repeat, ARGH!!!!!!

So that's what I'm doing tonight. And then after the test, I'll come back and study Physical Science and work on some Writing homework, cause we only have a FEW MORE DAYS OF CLASS! AND THEN EXAMS!!!



oh man.........

4 comments:

Rachael said...

but at least you look really cute when you're all sad!!

Elise said...

thanks...that was a picture from Canada! we were down at the ranch, and we were waiting for Naomi to finish some homework so we could play!

Elise said...

and the exam went okay...

Mary Beth said...

Glad to hear the exam went okay. *hugs* We'll have to do something special Sunday night to make up for all of everyones' stress!

I agree on that picture being adorable.