Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm sick. I thought I had fought it off....and I hadn't. So I'm sick. And I feel miserable. And homesick. And stressed. So I won't blog too much, cause I'm going to bed, but here are some pictures of a mountain goat that we passed on the way up in the mountains in Banff...it just sat there on the road and looked at us.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I'm sorry, sweetheart! It's tough to be sick away from home. Drink lots of fluids, try to get as much rest as you can, and try to eat good foods. I won't suggest you do the cayenne pepper thing (though it works!) but gargling with salt water is really good for a sore throat or congestion. Not too salty.
Love you, kiddo.

Rachael said...

sorry I've been such a bad commenter--but I've been reading every single post! my favorite was when you got pulled over by the Mounties. Neil thought that was like the coolest thing EVER.