Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm going to bed early again tonight---I felt so gross all day. I really should be studying a ton for my health class, but I can't concentrate on school right now, so I'm just going to bed, and I'll study tomorrow before I take it! Today I talked to Lindsey and Dad and it made me feel better physically, but made me want to go home even more! I have 17 days until we leave....it needs to come faster! And I'm worried about exams.....

Oh, here are some pictures of my room for those that would like so see it (I know I always wanted to know what people's apartments/rooms looked like). It's really clean here, this is on a cleaning check day, right now it's almost as clean, but not quite!
And a Canada picture...
That was as we were leaving Banff--we just pulled off the highway and took it! And that lake was frozen and people were ice skating!

Also---would it maybe be possible to send my posters of Aragorn, Legolas and Jack Sparrow? I'm in need of some decoration.....and they are much more home-y.....Thank you!!!!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I'll see what I can do about the posters. I need to buy one of those poster-shipping thingys.
Hope you feel better soon. Sorry I wasn't home when you called; Rosalind had rehearsal so I stayed later at Maestro. But you can call me there!