Today, I was prepared for class and felt happy. After I got back from class tonight, I called MB to hang out, went to the beginning of the Whitney Hall Christmas Party, then went to hang out at MB's and watched tv episodes with really attractive men in them and just have fun with my sister, and then I went home and hung out with a bunch of my friends. (And the hanging out started at about....11? 11:30? On weekends, it's easy to fit both family and friends in. I hang out with family until they want to go to bed, then by the time I get home, things are barely just starting to happen with my friends. It works out nicely.
On a different subject...Did you know that I have skills? Well, I have some you may know about....but you don't even know the half of it! Maybe I didn't even know for a while...but thankfully, Canada opened my eyes to my wonderful talents!
1 comment:
Actually I tried to post a comment the day of and the day after the day of, but had technical difficulties. Love you.
dud
Post a Comment