Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I just got back from a nice looooong walk with two of my really good friends, Rochelle and Jeff. We tried to find Kiwanis Park, but walked a rather twisty way and got lost and so we sat on the grass of a church building for a while--then we walked down a hill--and there was the park. Anyway, it was a really nice night and we had a fun time just talking. It was a beautiful night outside and just too nice to go to bed! So now.....I'm thinking about getting up for my class tomorrow morning and ugh...but then I can come home after my 12 o'clock class and sleep/study in the sun! it will be wonderful.

Things have been going a lot better with my roommates lately. My roommate and a bunch of her friends that competed/watched DanceSport for a long time on Saturday cheered for me every single time I danced and then we were just really positive to each other. So lately we and I have been getting along pretty well, and it's been nice. I've been feeling a lot more positive towards that group of friends lately, and I'm glad that my attitude is changing.

The weather has been so nice lately and it has been wonderful to just be able to sit in the sun.

Lately, I've been having second thoughts about staying for both spring and summer. I think that I know that's what's smart to do, since I won't be able to find a steady job in Michigan (and I think that I would probably get bored), but I really miss my family a lot and sometimes I just want to be home. Am I doing the right thing, do you think? I think I am, I just need reassurance.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. It feels like Thursday....and it's only Monday.

Oh, we also ran around and played outside a little bit for FHE today, and it was heavenly. :)

Oh, and I decided to change things up on my blog--as you can see. I'm also trying to maybe think of a different title for it, something that describes me more--any ideas?

3 comments:

Rachael said...

what...you don't think "savvy" describes you well? maybe "if you sit next to me in a movie and talk I'll yell at you." or "my legs are too tired so will you bring me a cookie?" or maybe "your kids are cute but this one smells so please bring it back again when it smells good?" or maybe "i sneeze three times."

I think that you would probably have a wonderful summer in Utah, but that if you don't schedule at least a little mini vacation to come back to Michigan you will feel burned out and homesick when school starts again in the fall--you need a little break so that you're really excited to come back to Utah. Plus I will have a new little baby to sleep on your stomach, so you better come visit.

Mary Beth said...

I agree with Rachael about coming back, at least for a few weeks; summer in Provo is a lot of fun, but it's REALLY easy to get burned out and feel more homesick when school starts if you haven't had a chance to see your family and take a break from the Provo scene. Also Rosalind and I will miss you this summer!

I'm so glad you're getting along better with your roommates. And I love the new blog layout! But I'm really bad at coming up at titles. I'll think about it. <3

Caitlin said...

Let the stalking begin! Heh, heh, heh! :)