Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm back...I think sometimes I just don't post anything cause I don't feel like I have anything noteworthy to say. But I do have something exciting from yesterday! Remember my film midterm that I was really worried for? I got a 96! Hot Dog! And the scene analysis essay that was going to be hard? I got full points on it! And my professor said, "Very good analysis". Which is lucky, because we had a write a paper analyzing a scene and because I didn't manage to get access to any of the movies or scenes (the one movie I really wanted to analyze a scene from is all on YouTube, but...we can't access YouTube on campus), I wrote my paper analysis on the same exact scene that I wrote my essay for my test on. So hopefully that won't be a problem. Anyway, that was very exciting!!

Yesterday at FHE we planned out what we're doing for the rest of the semester and next Monday we are going to play badminton in the RB and then go to Legends Grill afterwards! It will be very fun.

And now I really need to study hardcore for my human development test that I need to take today. I am in the library right now, but I really want to be outsidem, cause it is 62 degrees. Did you get that? 62 DEGREES!!!!! It is beautiful--but I looked at the weather for the next 10 days, and it just gets colder. Sad. But anyway, I am going to study so that I can get this over with.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Yes, I read this one, too, just commented above. Great job on your film class! I always knew you were gifted at watching movies. And analyzing them.