Friday, March 13, 2009

Right now I am eating a toasted turkey, cheese, and avocado sandwich with wheatable crackers. It is amazing. I love it. And I'm waiting to make myself do laundry and study for my human development test. After class, Harriet and I are going to our friend Kelsi's apartment, where she's hosting a facial thing, which should be fun. Then I'll probably study some more, and then tonight I'm going to go see Valkyrie at the dollar theater (or Seven Pounds, I've heard that's really really good). Anyway, I'm excited for both. But now I must finish my lunch and then study. Good bye!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Yay! You're back! And you're eating avocado--did you used to eat avocado? Or is this a I-grew-up-and-moved-away-from-home-and-now-I'll-eat-cool-food thing?
Love you, kiddo. Hope you finally get your laundry done sometime.

Mary Beth said...

Oh, that sounds like a good day! If you see Valkyrie, I want to hear about it. :D

Meghan said...

Why would you eat a French attorney? Is this something that you are doing for Mary Beth?

I'm very glad that you are able to eat at all. Have a great week-end.

I'm off to NY next week and will spend my time eating cool food and watching the pigeons on the ledge across from the office.

Love you,
Dud