So......I've made some decisions. *Sigh*
I'm living in the Elms Apartments this spring/summer and in fall/winter.
I've registered for classes for the spring and summer. Would you like to know what they are?
Spring:
Social/Cultural Anthropology (3 credits)
Greek and Roman Mythology (3 credits)
Summer:
Civilization: Literature 2 (3 credits)
The New Testament (2 credits)
Doctrine and Covenants (2 credits)
My spring classes are ones that I've always wanted to take and it finally looks like there are good professors teaching it spring semester. My summer classes actually all fulfill GEs and they look like they have good professors too! (except my Civ class doesn't have a professor listed yet, but I need the credits and the class and it looked interesting)
All of my classes also start after 12 and so I'll have the mornings to work.
Now I just need to get a job.
And decide on a major.
And take this Human Development test.
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
6 comments:
the elms! whoa, total change from when I last talked to you. I don't really know where that is but I hope you like it. :-)
your schedule sounds really fun. really interesting! are the people teaching your religion classes actual religion professors or regular faculty?
i'm excited to hear about your classes...seriously, you will have some fun reading. but didn't you take pen and the sword? doesn't that cover all your Civ classes?
love you!
Who do you have for Greek and Roman mythology? If it's Duck-something (Duckworth? Duckwitz? I don't remember) that class was a TOTAL waste of time. Easiest A I've ever had, but I just stopped going the last week or two of class, because all he would do in class was retell the stuff we'd already read. Hopefully you've got someone better, in which case it should be really interesting. (I may have some of the books from that class still, too, depending on which ones you need.)
Why *Sigh*? Are you sad about housing, or classes, or was it a sigh of relief that you got a place you like and classes you like?
that's a sigh of relief--and did everyone see that i commented twice in one day!!! there's a post before this about my awesome film test...just in case you didn't see it. I wasn't sure, cause no one commented!
And I have Cecilia Peek for Mythology, and she had pretty good ratings on ratemyprofessor (that's like my Bible when I register for classes--it hasn't failed me yet)
oh, and Rachael--I've always had professors for my religion classes--and I only took the first semester of Pen and the Sword, so I still have to take a second civ credit
When I talked to Griggs about who I should take for my Classics classes, he recommended Dr. Peek. So it sounds like you're in good hands! Good luck, it should be fun.
Post a Comment