I am happy for you! Elaborate, please? :D
That is a very elliptical and curious comment. I sent you an email which you have yet to respond to....
if you are alluding to a boy or something of the sort, i will tell you that you can't hide anything from us. I am the master of this and i know when you are copying me.
And if it were food or a movie, you would have described it in detail.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am happy for you! Elaborate, please? :D
That is a very elliptical and curious comment. I sent you an email which you have yet to respond to....
if you are alluding to a boy or something of the sort, i will tell you that you can't hide anything from us. I am the master of this and i know when you are copying me.
And if it were food or a movie, you would have described it in detail.
Post a Comment