Monday, April 19, 2010

"Look, noodle fingers!"

I was getting ready to post on my blog when I heard Sarah say, "Look, noodle fingers!" I turned to look at her (I'm at the kitchen table and she's watching TV in the living room) and she had been eating macaroni and cheese shells and put a little shell on every finger tip. It's pretty late, I think we're both a bit tired. But Abby is making cookies for something, Sarah is just staying up late because she can, I think, (three more days of finals, so no early classes), and I should be studying for my 7 am final tomorrow. Good thing I worked hard in that class so there's only a bit to review. But sometimes, I just like being up late. It seems so much more peaceful to me...I guess the morning would seem that way too if I went to bed a lot earlier, but I just like the idea of several hours of peace lying ahead.

I have two more finals before I'm done! my Engl 293 is tomorrow morning, and then I'm planning on getting my religion final out of the way as well...although I may need a nap in between. And then I can wholly focus on getting a job. I've still been trying to be conscious of it these past couple weeks even though school is sort of swamping me, but I wish BYU would just post all of its jobs now!!! I just want to get my summer schedule straightened out so that I feel a bit more comfortable about what's going to happen.

Tonight I went up to the temple grounds with some friends and lay down and looked at the stars. There was another group of people standing there and singing hymns while looking at the temple lit up beautifully. We lay there, listened, and sang along a little bit. It is just great to have reassurance of the Lord's love and care for us and for every single little part of this beautiful world that He has created! Also, I know how to find one more constallation other than The Big Dipper. The crown one, I can't remember how to spell it. Also, last night was the first night of night games on campus---the joy of my freshman year existance! I am excited for summer!


3 comments:

Rachael said...

Hope your exams went well!!!

Meghan said...

Good luck withe exams and job search! You're in our prayers, and we think about you and your ducklings often.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help in this question. All ingenious is simple.