Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm already ahead! I was bored today, so I did my first writing assignment for my Book of Mormon class and then actually read a bunch of the book for my Human Development class. It seems like it will be a really interesting class, but a lot like my psychology classes that I've already had. I saw Mission: Impossible III today and I really enjoyed it (despite the rather sarcastic crowd that I was watching it with....) Tomorrow, we only have sacrament meeting, so I'm finding the idea of getting all ready for church and then going home after an hour will be a waste of time. Oh well. And Mom, I'm making those cornish game hens tomorrow but I don't really know how to cook them...I think there are some instructions, but they use a meat thermometer, and I don't have one....so I might be calling you. anyway, I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I think you can check the game hens by twisting the drumstick; if it separates easily, the bird is done.
I hope you still go to church, even if it is for just an hour....
Good luck, tomorrow! We'll be thinking of you and praying for you. Do you like texting??