So, today Elder Holland gave the devotional and it was amazing! I almost didn't go, cause I have a class on either side of the devotional and I didn't know whether I wanted to make the effort. But I did today, I was just like, "Well, I'll just go" and then it turned out that Elder Holland was speaking and it was AMAZING! He was so good and gave a really powerful talk and I'm so glad I went!
Tonight we had lasagna for dinner and it was very fun to sit down and have a dinner. Tomorrow Harriet and I are making the dinner--I was thinking of corn chowder, but I don't know...does anyone have any suggestions? or of some kind of bread or something that I could make with the soup? I don't know....but suggestions are very welcome!
Well, I don't really have very exciting things to say now, but I have lots and lots of reading to get to, so I'll get on to that. And yay Rachael for keeping the secret for so long and I'm excited for July!
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
2 comments:
I really like Mary Beth's oatmeal bread. A quicker alternative is rosemary rolls. And you could always do something even faster, like biscuits.
Glad you went to the devotional. I really enjoy listening to Elder Holland--he was BYU pres when I was there, so I got to listen to him lots!
oh, i just love devotionals. they were the high points of my week, even the semester that my bracketing classes were in the Maesar building. Do they still broadcast them in the JSB and the ESC? That might be a closer option for you.
Oatmeal bread, or rye bread, or crusty baguettes all are things I like with soup. And I LOVE rosemary rolls. :-)
Post a Comment