Today was the first day of class and it went pretty well! I had American Heritage in the JSB (in which we watched clips from the Office and Jay Leno and read Calvin and Hobbes strips), then had to run to be late for my French and Italian Cinema class in the JKB (in which I got hungry and we watched a very long french movie which ran over) and then I had hurry to not be late for my Biology class in the MARB (in which the class gave the very experienced professor teaching suggestions), all of which was during very icy and snowy conditions. But it was a good day, and I'm looking forward to all of those classes that I had so far.
Tomorrow I have Social Dance (the class I'm most nervous for!), BOM and Child Development. They're more spaced out time-wise, so I should be able to get to them on time.
I'm also soooo excited to have Harriet as my roommate! Already we're having tons and tons of fun and sometimes I think our other roommates think we're a little crazy. Krista's feeling a bit better and Lauren is disinfecting the bathroom as I type this (and Harriet and I are going to go help in a minute--we three agreed to split it up and just get it clean).
Well, I need to get on to my lots and lots of reading for my film class and then clean the bathroom and then get to bed at a good time because I'm tired right now. Hopefully I can make it through the 40 pages of rather dull reading without falling asleep! (and Harriet and I were planning to have a little "first day of class" celebration tonight....I don't think that's going to happen). Anyway, tomorrow's another day and hopefully it goes well!
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
1 comment:
Glad yesterday went well and that you will be able to get some good exercise in as well as study. I'm also happy you'll be developing your dance talent. Makes up for what we missed while you were out playing soccer. I can't wait to see you rumba.
Post a Comment