So, as you have probably heard, I am going to be Mary Beth's witness for her trial thing today. And well...there are some interesting emotions going through me now. I've been nervous for performances (cause this is what this seems like to me) before, but scared out of my wits? Never. And I have no idea why!! There's certainly no reason to be scared...but I'm just kind of freaking out about it. Maybe it's because there will be all law students there, and they're all geniuses, and I'm just the average BYU freshman. Ugh. And the judge. I will be scared of the judge. I just really don't want to make Mary Beth look bad, cause I know that she'll be amazing, and I don't want to ruin it for her. I'd been feeling really, really antsy all day today--it was difficult to sit still for the last 10 minutes of my American Heritage class, and then I went to my 3 hour long film class. That was horrible. So I was sitting in my film class, feeling slightly sick (nothing to do with the trial, just feeling biologically sick) and then I trudged to my biology class. I sat down and saved a seat for Harriet. And then I remembered the trial.
I got up, and walked out of class.
I met Harriet coming in to class, explained to her that I was feeling sick and that I was also worried about the trial and then said, "Have a fun time in class." And she just kept looking at me. So we walked out of the SWKT together. Sometimes, you just can't stand to be in class a moment longer.
So....my plan was to come home, sleep off the sick feeling, and then review the case stuff that Mary Beth sent me. Instead, I ate some cheese and now I'm going to look at that thing until I have to go. I hope it goes well tonight!
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
2 comments:
It sounds like you did an outstanding job. I'm glad you had fun together, and I'm sorry you were so stressed out all day. I knew you'd be outstanding.
sounds like it went well...hope the stress relief brought sickness relief too!
Post a Comment