Friday, February 20, 2009

When I first opened up this thing to write a post, Mary Beth, the first thing that I typed was "So..." And I discovered that that is because a lot of the time I'm telling a story of my day or my week and I normally start out telling stories when I talk with "So..." But anyway, I didn't do that with this one!

Anyway, this weekend I will be writing papers all day every day! I have a paper due in my biology class on Monday and then a pretty long paper due in my human development class on Tuesday, and then a midterm in my film class on Wednesday and then after that I have to write a paper for my film class! Ugh. And today I turned in a paper to my American Heritage class (and I was almost late! Scary!)

So that's the excitement of my weekend--it is kind of depressing cause I have nothing planned. Not that I usually have every weekend planned out anyway, it is usually more spontaneous, but it would be nice to have something exciting to look forward too (maybe something exciting will come up today).

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

*hugs!* Good luck with all the papers!

If you like big dogs, my friend Jenna and I are going dog scootering/biking up Provo Canyon trail tomorrow. :D

Meghan said...

It appears that "So" also serves a useful function in summation.
Hope your papers flow easily and beautifully and intelligently. And that you have a little bit of fun, too, after the papers are done.
Love you, kiddo.

Rachael said...

elise...it's been like two weeks. where are you?