So, my tests this week went well--I got solid Bs on both of them, so it wasn't incredible, but I was happy with it--considering how hard American Heritage tests and how worried I was for both of them, I did pretty well--and above the class averages.
Anyway, I'm sitting in the library waiting to leave for class and then Harriet, Lauren and I are going to the temple and then we're having a party at our apartment tonight. Yay! it will be fun. Last night I ran to Mary Beth's apartment (RAN all the way!! I was very pleased with myself) and then she wasn't there!!! So then I ran up to the law building (and somehow took a very confusing and uphill route there) and then knocked on the door and was discriminated against because it was after 10 and I wasn't a law student. I wanted to ask the janiter-looking person if he knew about FERPA and was discriminating against me because I wasn't "as smart". So Mary Beth came down and we talked for a little bit, but she had to get back to work, so I ran back home. And now today my legs are rather sore because I haven't ran in a few weeks and I've been wearing heels all day. I'm hoping that we can borrow a car to drive to the temple, otherwise...it will be a long walk.
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment