Monday, February 2, 2009

So, I've been feeling kind of down and homesick lately, so tonight I decided at the creamery that I would buy a gallon of milk and write my name all over it (we usually share milk, and so we run through it rather quickly and never seem to have any--the same with toilet paper). So right now I'm sitting with a huge liquid measure cup full of vanilla milk and it is very nice comfort "food". Well...that's basically been how it has been for the last couple of days, so no new updates there. But....mm, vanilla milk makes it a little better.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I'm glad vanilla milk makes you happy. Do you wear your sheepskin slippers when you drink your vanilla milk? I think you and Mary Beth and Ruth and Jordan need to be sure to get together this Sunday, so you can get a little dose of "home." Love you, sweetheart.

Rachael said...

elise! you haven't blogged forever--where are you? how did your test go?