A picture from Rosalind's visit to Provo--we went to the Bean Museum. Here's a few gems from that little visit.....





I've become suddenly more into blogging---although the keyboard I am using in the LRC has a squeaky space bar. Good thing I'm listening to music, so it's only slightly annoying to me....but much more annoying to those around me >:) (little face courtesy of my roommate Sarah--she's very good that those, and I'm slowly learning)
Anyway, Mary Beth did this thing on her blog, and I really do love doing these, but I never do. But since Mary Beth asked, I will!!
SIX NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Elise
2. Lisey
3. Eli/Little Chicken/Chickenbutt (all from Sarah)
4. I can't think of anything else that I'll actually answer to automatically....
5. Sister Decker/Miss Decker I guess (temple/class?)
6.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Dark Long and Lean Gap Jeans (mmm!!! also, not the ones with a big, l-shaped patch--which are actually my favorite jeans)
2. Orchid headband I made with Ruth and Rosalind
3. Moroccan Rose perfume---what several of my guy friends have said is my "signature smell"...it smells so good!!! :)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT
1. To have my papers over with---exams are fine, but I'm dreading a few papers.
2. A job that will let me do EFY this summer
3. To go outside in warm summer air with my friends.
THREE PEOPLE YOU HOPE WILL DO THE MEME
1. Mom
2. Erika
3. Rachael/Ruth/Rosalind (coincidentally, pretend for a moment, Mom, that you had to name Mary Beth and I with "R" names also....for real, what would you chose?)
THREE THING YOU DID LAST NIGHT
1. Went to an innertube water polo game last night with Emily and saw a Greek God.
2. Finished all my homework early.
3. Tried to go to bed early and actually started to get hyper while I was trying to fall asleep. No bueno.
TWO PEOPLE YOU LAST TALKED TO ON THE PHONE:
1. Dusty
2. Sarah
THREE THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TOMORROW:
1. Finish my paper, visit my professor about it
2. Iron out the kinks for the ward closing social on Saturday
3. Study
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
1. Simple Raspberry Lemonade
2. Brick Oven's Root Beer
3. Vanilla Milk
THREE THINGS THAT MADE YOU SMILE TODAY:
1. I saw some old friends from EFY in Michigan (one of them I see often here, but the other was visiting the first for a week)
2. (I think this was a social experiment for a class) While walking to class, I saw a guy lying across a sidewalk wearing sunglasses with his hands folded. As another kid stepped over him, I saw a big grin break over the experimenting guy's face.
3. Reading Rachael's pregnancy story on the other blog.
So, pretty much today I'm hanging out in the LRC, finally making friends with Pandora Radio Station while listening to Priscilla Ahn-like music and wondering where the printer is so I can print out my assignment. The music is very calming! I'm actually enjoying myself...except for the squeaky space bar. Oh! Found the printer. Really far away. Well, I should get started on my homework, cause I got lots to do! Tonight I think I'm playing Ultimate Frisbee with my ward...maybe. I'm really tired right now. We'll see.
5 comments:
Thanks for pictures! And for the survey thingy. Maybe I'll do it, if I can fit it in around all the very important things I do with my life. (Bike rides).
Good luck with papers, classes, and job!
Oops. So that was Mom, not Rosalind.
Great photos! All of you are beautiful! Jordon too. Love, Aunt Pam & Uncle Kevin
Thanks for posting the pictures! And for doing the survey. It was really interesting to read!
HAHAHA.... the Greek God was divine ;)
Post a Comment