Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I don't think I really have anything to say...but it's been a few days since I've posted on here, so I figured I probably should. I had steak and it was heavenly. Harriet, Rochelle and I decided that we were going to buy steak and go over to a guys' apartment to make it and eat it...but not give them any, cause they had their own steak and wouldn't share it with us last night. So while we were at the cremery getting steak, we saw them just as we were leaving! And we were like, "we're coming over to make steak for ourselves" and they were like, "whatever" and we were like, "no, we really are" so then we debated about that for a while, and as we were leaving, i asked one of them (Ben), "is your door unlocked?" and he said, "probably not" and he reached in his pocket and gave me the keys. The other guy (Chris---see? i'm giving names) was like, "Seriously?" and Ben just kinda muttered, "They're gonna come over anyway"...

So then we had the keys to their apartment...but then on the way back, Rochelle had to go to the bathroom, so we decided to go in a guys' apartment and use their guest bathroom and meet guys at the same time....so we ended up visiting one of Rochelle's apartment and meeting all those guys and were there for like 15 mins....and then got back to the other apartment after the guys got home....but we still had steak!!!!

anyway, must go, love all of you!

No comments: