Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today's been a pretty good day so far. Right now I'm in the library, getting ready to take my midterm for Book of Mormon, which hopefully won't be that bad since it's take home, open book and open note (I may have already said that, but I can't remember). It's due Tuesday, but I really want to have this assignment out of the way so that I don't feel pressured Monday night like I know a lot of people in my building will be---it just always happens that way. It's actually a really beautiful day today. Walking to the library in a long sleeved shirt I actually got kind of hot, which is nice! It will be fun to have a "warm" Halloween.

Tonight I'm going to a concert of the Utah Symphony for my English class (we got free tickets and it's a requirement). Hopefully it will be good, cause I don't want to get bored, and if I do, I might fall asleep which is always very uncomfortable in theater seats. But it's cool that we get to see the Utah Symphony for free.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Sounds like you're having fun and being a good student at the same time. Great job! I was going to do some Christmas shopping, but we bought new brakes and fan instead. In case I come up with money again, is there anything you want for Christmas?

Meghan said...

By the way, you will probably enjoy the symphony more than some of your classmates who don't have your musical (violin) background. You have more capacity to enjoy it, because you'll understand what's going on, and where they're incredible and where they're not. Hope it's good.