Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm sitting once again in the library, this time trying to motivate myself to study. It's getting more like fall here, the leaves are all turning and it's getting colder--it was freezing this morning and then it's just nice crisp fall weather right now. This morning I got up at 5:45 to go to the temple with our ward at 6:00--it was a good experience, although it was VERY cold and I wasn't able to stay for breakfast. I had to meet with my advisor at 8:15 and I kept worrying about it the whole time of whether I would make it back in time to meet her, so that detracted at little bit from the experience even though I tried not to think about it, but it was still a good experience. I did have to leave right after however; the rest of the ward got to go to the cafeteria in the temple and get whatever they wanted for breakfast--and the bishop payed for it. I was so sad that I had to miss it! My writing class came in and they were like, "oh man, i'm so full, i'm so stuffed, that was so amazing, best meal since i've been here, yatta yatta yatta" and i was just like....oh man.......sad.....

but anyway, i need to get back to my homework....

No comments: