Friday, October 24, 2008

Thank you all for commenting! that was very nice......last night after Harriet and I came home from the law library, we meant to make my roommate Lauren a birthday cake, but we came home and someone already had!! So instead we went to go to find birthday candles, but no one had them, so instead we put a few matches sticking up in the cake, lit them and told her to blow them out very, very quickly. Then after eating some cake, showering and feeling very clean, Harriet and I decided to be creative and make use of the fact that my bed is about four feet tall--we made a little nest under it and watched a movie! It was very fun...we ate some canned chinese food (haha....it didn't turn out very well). It sounds kinda weird, but it was way cool! My bed is seriously so high that you can get on all fours and crawl under it with out being even close to bumping your head or your back on the bed. But we had a nice quiet night in and went to bed at a pretty good time.

This morning my 9:00 class was canceled, so I got to sleep in, which was very nice. It is wonderful to not have to set an alarm and just to wake up naturally! In a few minutes, I'm going to the Civ movie and then I'm going to the Planetarium for something, I don't really know what it is, but I need to do it for English. the rest of my class is going to Thanksgiving Point right now to see the gardens, but I didn't want to make up the Civ movie and spend 2 and a half hours wanderign aroudn in gardens i've already seen, so I'm going to go to the movie and the planetarium instead. Then I don't really know what's happenign tonight, but chances are good I'll be working on my paper......I can't wait till it's over!!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Glad you got to sleep in today; I'm really looking forward to Sunday, when I can, too. I've been stressed about speaking at a YSA Conf tomorrow, so I'm excited for that to be over.
Love you, Mom

Brianon said...

bedforts! awesome! When i was a freshman amy and i pushed our beds together and ruth, amy, and i all slept in the same bed. also i'm pretty sure that amy and ruth made a bedfort once...

glad to read that you're doing well and having fun! i hope it's not too creepo of me to read your blog...