Sunday, October 5, 2008

Right now I'm working on homework and it's killing me. I am trying to do this writing homework test thing and for this one question I have to do this thing but it needs a pop-up to do it...but I can't make my computer allow pop-ups! And it's killing me! This is the first time in college when I've felt totally stressed out about school stuff, and it's only over a stupid homework/little test question! so miserable right now............

But I have to write in my journal every day....so i'm doing it right now......and i'm having a horrible time! but we're working in the lobby right now and there were a bunch of people out here that came in started being loud and i got really mad at them and said something very shortly, but i don't remember what it was.

anyway, conference has been good, i've had fun watching it with friends and eating and making food. tomorrow is Mary Beth and Krista's birthdays and i can't say what i'm doing for mary beth, but i'm getting up early tomorrow and going to the cremery and getting stuff to make breakfast for Krista tomorrow. For FHE we were going to go ice skating, cause Krista used to ice skate, but i'm going to have dinner with Mary Beth and Ruth and Jordan tomorrow instead of FHE (which i want to do anyway--the dinner) but i don't feel as bad cause i'm going get up early and make her breakfast even though i might be up late and i feel horrible and feel like crying....arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I don't know if you've managed to fix this already, but if you're using Firefox, go to Tools and then to Options. Unclick "block pop-ups" and you should be able to get your quiz done.

*hugs* Sorry this is so stressful for you. Hope tomorrow's a better day.