For real....no comments=no posts on this blog....so comment! otherwise, i might decide that that means no one is reading it and so it's not worth it for me to post on here.
Anyway, Harriet and I went to go see Mary Beth a little bit ago and it was fun talking to her (although it took forever to find her carrel) Now we're studying on the main floor of the law library and it is DEAD QUIET. very nice....now i just have to buckle down on my research paper, which i am DREADING....but in other good news, they cleaned our carpets today, so they are very nice and slightly less flat and packed down and kind of damp...it kind of feels good to walk barefoot on them! and i cleaned my room for it, so my room is very clean too! it's a good feelign....i carved a pumpkin last night, and the hardest part was cutting the top off! (which i'd never done before...i said that to my friend Caralee (who i was carving the pumpkin with--it was a very spontaneous thing--we went to the creamery meanign to get groceries and came back with pumpkins and carving tool things) and she was like, "Me too!" and i said, "My dad always did it, " and she was like, "Me too!" so we were very proud of ourselves (although i did miss carving it with you, Dad!)
I carved Batman into mine...it looks really cool...i'll see if i can put some pictures up of it too.
It's our friend Rochelle's birthday today, and so Caralee and I decided last night that we would make her waffles with strawberries and whipped cream today. But then we thought it'd be really cool if we could do it exactly at midnight, right when it became her birthday. So we went to the creamery to get strawberries at like 11:30 and...they were out. So then we decided to go to Wal-Mart to get strawberries and really hurry so we could do it at midnight. Well.....we lost track of time, and came out an hour later with men's fleece pajama pants with deer all over them, thermoses to have hot chocolate in on the way to class, and then some barely remembered strawberries (which happened to be their last carton). It was a very fun, very spontaneous night...and I LOVE my pants...they're incredible. ANyway, i need to work on my paper.....
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
4 comments:
We only have one pumpkin this year--so far anyway. It is the one that volunteered by the tree. As it got big enough to be recognized as a pumpkin, the little kids in the neighborhood would stop by and visit with it. I feel like it needs something special--that or to have the squirrels eat it from top to bottom.
The law library would be a great place to study. I never did. I was probably scared that someone would run me off.
I'm glad that you are having such a good time, but I'd be even more happy if studying were not such a challenge. There, the lecture is done.
Meghan and I went to the temple last Saturday. There was a stake temple day. Nobody offered to buy our lunch, but we had fun anyway.
Love you, Dad
So glad you got to carve a pumpkin! I guess I ought to put our pumpkin decoration up in the window--aren't holiday traditions great?
Glad you got to go to the temple, sorry it was stressful and you missed breakfast--I'll take you sometime.
Love you, sweetheart. Good luck with your research paper.
maybe you should comment on everyone else's blog too. :-)
Thank you for visiting me yesterday. I really appreciated it. :D Maybe I will have to return the favor and come see your pumpkin!
Post a Comment