Last night (well, I guess it was this morning) I had a dream that I was on my way to a dance and my two teeth on either side of my two top front teeth (whatever they're called) all got loose and for some reason I pulled them out! (it looked like there were other teeth growing in on top of them so i figured i should just pull them out if they were loose, but then the "new" teeth came out too!" So then i had these bloody holes in my mouth and Mom got mad at me cause why would I have new teeth growing in! And i didn't want to go to the dance and i was crying about my teeth and i was so sad and then my two front teeth started to spread apart cause the other teeth weren't keepign them in line...and I thought that I woke up crying! (but i don't think i really did--it just felt like it). s
When i woke up i immediately ran my tongue over my teeth and was SO Relieved to have no holes and all my teeth were there...when I brushed my teeth this morning, I thought that my smile was the most beautiful that i'd ever seen it....and then i really appreciated all the money that Mom and Dad spent on my smile. THANK YOU!!!!!
So, aside from that really depressing but ending up positive event, my day has been rather uneventful so far. I went to the creamery to buy milk--so now we have milk....and now i'm in the library getting ready to work on my talk for sacrament meeting tomorrow and my paper for monday...it may be a long day in the library today.
But the good thing is, is it is very quiet in here. There's a football game (which i decided not to go to cause i have WAY too much to do) and so hardly anyone is in the library, so it is very quiet. and now i'm getting really tired........
Oh man. Well, i'll get to work on my paper...and thank you for investing in my smile, Mom and Dad! I SO appreciate it!
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
2 comments:
that was a funny post. Oh, and I made a resolution to try to comment on yours and Mary Beth's (and Ruth's, if she ever posts) blogs more often. i do always read them, but it's nice to comment and things like that.
Did you know that teeth-falling-out dreams are like the classic stress dreams?
and don't even get me started on having holes in your mouth. Excuse me while I go squirt syringes of saline into my sockets, as I must do after every morsel of food...
I see why Heavenly Father values gratitude so much. I'm glad you love your smile and that we were able to help contribute to its beauty.
Best wishes for your talk (what's the subject) and your paper. At least you get to immerse yourself in the things of eternity today.
Post a Comment