So, I scored my first injury last night!!! I was playing soccer with a bunch of friends and my friend and I were running towards each other and we kind of collided (he had the ball, and I wanted it...need I say more?) His knee basically smashed into my thigh (and it felt like it had gored it) and then I could not even run on it for the rest of the night! So I went home after like 20 minutes (but waited to cry until I left the grass, of course, so no one even knew how bad it hurt....it was a sad walk home!). But my roommates took very good care of me and gave me lots of ibuprofen and ice (I iced it so much that it pretty much lost feeling in that spot!) Anyway, I couldn't really even bend my leg cause it hurt so bad. Last night there was what felt like a huge muscle knot right in the middle of my thigh and it was really hard! It's still kind of there today, but not as bad...it just kind of aches but really only hurts when I go up and down stairs. Anyway, I can walk today! And it's all fairly well for the most part....kind of.....but I didn't have to go to the ER!
I don't know if I really have that much left to write about...still trying to think of the perfect paper topics...I can't think of anything that has really shaped my life! I thought today about growing up in a pre-dominantly non-LDS community and how that has shaped me, but I don't know if that's too broad? don't really know....but even if that would work, I still have two more paper topics to go!!
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
3 comments:
Glad it was your thigh and not your mouth or head! Did you have to walk home alone? Sad, sad, day.
I like your topic idea; you can flesh it out with specific illustrations that lead to brilliant conclusions.
I saw lots of people at HS Open House last night who asked how you were doing. I told them you are having a fantastic time. They're envious, I'm sure.
I like that topic idea. I think you could come up with some good stuff. btw, no hyphen in predominantly...
and I hope your leg gets better. you're following in the path of ruth!
haha we had an ER visit recently... You will never catch up!
Post a Comment