So, I don't really have much to write about today (that I can think of), mostly because I'm very tired and want to go to bed, but I need to write in my five-minutes-thing! So, today I slept in until 11:30!! It was crazy, but it was the first time I've slept in here and was very nice! And then I went to the football game--we played UCLA, supposedly the toughest/best game of the season...and we won 59-0!!! It was amazing! It was a very fun game....anyway, then I came home and worked outside on my paper for a while and got it mostly planned out...kind of. Then, I ate dinner at Young Hall :) and then I went to BYU HumorU (stand up comedy) which was really funny!!!! Then I went back to Young Hall and we played game with people (our trick, when we only have 3 or 4 people is to play the loudest game we can and people will eventually all drift in). So that was lots of fun. Now I'm sitting on my couch next to my roommate and we're both on our computers. Then I'm going to straigthen my hair and then I'm going to go to bed. Tomorrow I'm going to go to church. Then I'm going to go to choir practice (my roommate's the choir director!). Then I'm going to go to our hall meeting. Then I'm going to go to the end of Young Hall's hall meeting, cause they're having brownies. Then I'm going to come home and probably have fun and relax and maybe but probably not sleep. Then I'm going to make dinner for family. Then we're going to eat it. Then I'm going to Ward Prayer. Then I will probably hang out with people. Then I will go to bed. Then I will wake up, and start another week at school. And now it's been 5 minutes.
2 comments:
Hmm, that was informative, but I'm a bit worried about the deterioration of your writing style. But it's fascinating to get insight into your thoughts and motivations (doesn't your hall meeting have brownies, too? Are you allowed to crash Young's meeting? Is there a line you will not pass, even if free food is involved ("will clean bathrooms for food")?
My parentheses got a bit over-eager there--I guess I shouldn't complain about your writing style.
Post a Comment