I've decided that that writing style in that last post will be how I write my personal narrative. Just kidding. So, it's very late at night and my roommates and I had an excellent plan of how to work on our papers and to watch a movie at the same time: half an hour with the movie and then some time on the paper. Well, we watched The Count of Monte Cristo; needless to say, we didn't stop the movie once. About 30 minutes in, Starla said, "We should pause it soon," and I said, "Just one more minute..." And then we never said anything about our papers until the movie was over. Oops. Anyway, right now I'm actually very awake and contemplating working some on my paper--but I didn't get much sleep last night and to go to bed before midnight would be very smart. But I am writing a post for all of you! Because I am just that good....
Anyway, tonight we had our first FHE and it was fun! We already kind of knew our FHE brothers (well, I did anyway) so we were able to just have fun. I made applesauce bars which turned out excellently but we didn't offer the boys seconds when they were done....we're a little selfish that way. Tonight while we were watching the movie, Starla and Ashley and I finished off Ruth's amazing pie that she had made for dinner yesterday--Lemon Truffle! It was very good! Anyway, right now I'm sitting in our kitchen and wondering why it is so hot in our apartment.
Today I was studying under my tree when who should walk by me but Amy Collyer! She was on her way to work in the Conference Center (and I think she was planning on studying when she got there early) but instead we talked outside for about 45 minutes, then I invited her in for some amazing pie--then she left and I was almost accidently late for class. Anyway, it was very good to see her! And now I really must be going so I can decide whether to work on my paper or go to bed (I think I'll go to bed).
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment