
There have been no posts for two days because I've gotten home very late and I was already in bed when I remembered--so I kind of wrote a little in my journal instead. So, last night we had our ward talent show! It was a ton of fun! A few of my roommates and I (plus Caitlin, our neighbor, who is pretty much our roommate--seriously. we're thinking of putting her name on the chore chart) did a Monty Python skit (the one where they all talk about how poor they are) and it was very funny!!!
We borrowed jackets and ties from our friends and one of them turned up some pretty interesting stuff! Starla and I are sporting two of his jackets and ties (Starla's jacket was pretty crazy, you can't see it very well, and mine was pin-striped! But at the beginning of the evening, I thought I had a pretty crazy outfit--but then looking back, I really, really liked it!! Some more...

The mansion that we had the talent show at was INCREDIBLE. I have never seen anything like it. It was the house of the in-laws of one of our bishopric and it had 4 or 5 floors.....CRAZY. It was decorated like a museum...I think that's what it's kind of become. But seriously, you know those old museum like houses? Exactly that. It reminded me of a mix between Rhett and Scarlett's mansion and the Governor's mansion in the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie (seriously....full size portraits, swords on the wall, everything).
On Thursday, Starla and I were in the kitchen making food I think, and our roommates were playing music in preparation for a dinner date they were having, and all of their cooking stuff was laid out on the table, so...........



Yeah......it's like that a lot around here......
2 comments:
It's amazing how beautiful you are, whether you're dressed up as a man or rocking out and playing air broom. Both times your beauty shines through. Man, I do good work!
you are crazy.
Post a Comment