So, I really want to go to bed instead of post, but....five minutes a day. So today I went to Lagoon with Jordan, Ruth, Amy, and Jordan's mom and brothers, and it was a bunch of fun! It was a fun little park with some fun rides! We all felt a bit sick on the way out, but I think we all survived. It was a nice day for it and fun to go on the rides at night! Then I came home and played some games with some people...we were kind of heading back when the sprinklers turned on on the grassy hill across from Whitney, and it turned into a big "slide-down-the-hill" almost ward party...seriously, about half our ward was there getting soaked and having fun sliding down the hill. Then I came home, had a hot shower (very rare these days) and sat around with my roommates talking and staying up too late. It was a fun day overall, but I'm glad that tomorrow is Saturday and I can sleep in and then get all my homework done!
There's football game tomorrow again (Wyoming this time) but I don't know if I want to go. I seriously feel like I just went to a football game yesterday (actually a week ago) and I've already had a very exciting game and apparently Wyoming won't be much of a fight. I'll probably check the game every now and then and then if it's looking exciting I'll head over at half time. But I have lots more writing homework to get done tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. anyway, I"m very tired and that's five minutes, so good night!
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment