I don't really want to write a lot, but I'm putting up some pictures, so there will be a few captions:
A few of us put on hoodies and ran around campus and Helaman Halls with "wands" and cursing people with Harry Potter curses--it was pretty hilarious....


Then we came back for the "gallon challenge": the same apartment of boys that's doing "Roommate Idol" (plus a few more) all decided to see if they could down a gallon of milk in an hour (which is supposed to be physically impossible). None of them actually made it, though a few of them would have if they had taken it more slowly in the last 20 minutes.....needless to say, they all threw up. It was really fun because a bunch of our ward was there, and the boys did it like another tv show---interviews and all!


After that, some of us that were Harry Pottering early went to campus and played around with cameras, the statues, and random art sculptures...it was pretty fun. Then we went and sat under a big fir tree for an hour or so....until the sprinklers came on.The pictures of the last two parts didn't copy and I don't feel like goign and finding them...but it's okay, you saw some of the most exciting events of the night :)
3 comments:
Looks like fun though some of the harry potter types look like death eaters warmed over.
Love you, Dad
Hey, what happened to yesterday's post? you doing okay?
Where are you??!! No posts for two days...I commented. I tried. I miss you.
Post a Comment