Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Five Minutes

So, my writing teacher is requiring us to write in a journal at least five minutes every day, and blogs can count! Anyway, it is very late here, so I'm only going to write for five minutes....today I had a very good day! Classes were good, I got a free hot dog on Brigham Square, I bought stamps, and certain boys here are very cute and adorable. My foam mattress is currently slightly sliding to the right...maybe that means i should wash my sheets? I don't think so....not yet. Tomorrow I only have two classes, which is good! And we have our first devotional, which I am very excited for! And apparently, college professors like to assign papers without assigning topics....at least, Dr. Griggs hasn't told us much so far...I've only heard about it from other people! We'll see how that goes....Anyway, five minutes are up, and I've very tired, so I'm going to sleep! Good night!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Great five-minute update. Love you, kiddo--Elise.

Mary Beth said...

Excellent! I love your writing teacher. *grin*

Ruth and Jordan said...

You must type really really slow.

JORDAN said...

ruth, according to my calculations, she isn't that slow--31.4 wpm. According to my research.. two-finger typists, sometimes also referred to as "Hunt-and-Peck" typists, can reach speeds of about 37 wpm for memorized text, and 27 wpm when copying text. Eh.. she's a peck typist. that's all.

hope you had fun at ward prayer the other night!

Rachael said...

jordan, that sounds like something neil would say.