Friday, November 21, 2008

I've been getting really sick of my apartment lately---it's very small, and there are always lots of people over messing up the kitchen--it was like a pig sty these last few days, and I'm just getting really frustrated with a few messy habits--I've never been a nit-picky cleaner, as lots of you know :) but our apartment is so tiny and it's really hard to like being home when it's messy.

So tonight I was just fed up and I called Ruth and Jordan to see if I could just come over there---so I jogged down to their apartment (I've been running three days in a row!! I went running to the temple again by myself last night--I've never really liked running, but I've found it's a nice outlet when I'm feeling stressed out, so I'm starting to like it more) and we hung out and ate ice cream and laughed at Ruth's pitiful runny nose (and made up a game of jeopardy that's very fun). So after that, I felt much better about everything, until I just did everyone's dishes (it's my dish day today, so I have to start the dishwasher at night) and get really frustrated again and contemplated taping a slightly rude sign up on the wall telling everyone to do their own stinkin' dishes. But I got over it...kind of.

Anyway, to bed now, only one more day of classes then I'm free! I'm really excited for the dinner on Sunday, and then on Monday I get to leave BYU for a nice break to Canada!

No comments: