Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today has been much more successful so far than last night was (and Grandma if you're asking about the times that I post? Sorry if it's kind of confusing....but a lot of times I post really late at night, so even if it says it's the next day, I'm still talking about my "day" which is pretty long....I don't know if I understood your question or not or if my answer even makes sense).

Anyway, we have cleaning checks at 6:00 tonight, and my bedroom is all clean (and I took pictures! but don't really feel like uploading them now) and vacuumed the hallway and now all I have to do is clean the sinks in the bathroom and the kitchen floor and couch. (But I can't do the floor until all the rest of the kitchen is clean...so....I have to wait for my roommates to clean first). But while I'm waiting, I have a bunch of homework to work on, and I'm actually doing it at my desk! cause it's so clean....anyway, tonight we're definitely going to see Dark Knight (my friend made sure to buy tickets online today).

Anyway, off to homework and maybe more cleaning!

2 comments:

Seagulljaap said...

Good work. And yes, marriage is fast approaching. But don't get married too soon.

Meghan said...

Elize,

Dn't get maried for a lng, long tyme.
PL: I nevr coud spel.

Dud