Well, we're back safe and sound. And as soon as I steal MB's camera cord, I will upload pictures and show everyone what a beautiful place southern Alberta is!
I don't really have much to say---all we did today was drive....and drive....and drive....and drive...and finally get back to BYU! So, my blog will probably get back to being boring college student life stuff, no cool adventurous "mountain man" stuff....
But I'd like to give special thanks to MOM who comments pretty much daily and I love it when she does! And everyone else who comments...I love it too! And I promise to be a better comment-backer!
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
3 comments:
I'll bring my camera cord to school tomorrow. If you want to stop by sometime after 3, I'll be at my carrel.
Glad you're home safe and that you're ready to sprint to the finish and then come home!
ugh....i've discovered today that it may be a painful sprint
Post a Comment